Wednesday 16 September 2015

Im Back

Sorry I have been absent as of recently I have a good excuse 


I don't know if anyone reads this religiously, probably not. For about a month now I haven't been able to write anything one because for three weeks my computer broke and I didn't have money to fix it and when I did I got it back one day before my holiday. So then I went to LA for two weeks and didn't have it then. LA was unbelievable and cinematically (apparently that word isn't a word but according to blogspot so if it isn't it now is according to me because it sounds nice) inspiring of course. I went in the most amazing wig shops and cinema bookshops and got some amazing bits and bobs. Anyhow I'm back and am going to be expanding my blog to still film related but other related posts also which you will see very soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment